Happy Tuesday! I may be taking a break from YouTube and Instagram right now (I find it really healthy to unplug from time to time) but I’m still going strong with my Daily Routines…because I love how they support me and free up my time! On Tuesdays I do some “plan and play” which includes…meal planning! So here’s this week’s menu at Casa Copenhagen! Always remember to K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, Sweetie!
- spaghetti carbonara with individual bowls of mixed salad and garlic bread
- risotto (made in the Instant Pot on high pressure mode) with chicken, chanterelle mushrooms, lemon and parmesan
- beef chili (made in Instant Pot on slow cooker mode) with rice and tortilla chips, salsa, soured cream, cheddar cheese
- roast chicken with couscous and oven-baked ratatouille (aubergine, courgette, red pepper, tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil, olive oil)
- a real treat for the weekend: my hubby’s fabulous lasagne (loosely based on this recipe https://www.dk-kogebogen.dk/opskrifter/850/lasagne)
- one day of the week for us is usually leftovers, a frittata/quiche made with any veggies which need using up, risotto or Danish smørrebrød (rye bread open sandwiches with various toppings)
- and “Beef in a Bowl” or “oksekød i fad” – the very first dish my husband cooked for me when we were dating! My “how to” video is here …
Don’t forget to clean up as you go along, and “close” the kitchen when you have finished eating dinner. It’s so nice to wake up the next day and be greeted by your efforts!
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!
LLAP! May the Danish hygge be with you! Hugs!
Need more inspiration? See my recipes and crafts playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxIYCyTLBED8ZP5_UDGRXUAvbPiuxOh95