I’ve just come in from mowing the lawn and need to run off to swimming with the kids, so here – without any frills – is this week’s menu at Casa Copenhagen:
* Toad in the Hole (special requested by DS11’s friend), my recipe and instructions are here, we’ll serve it with veggie sticks
* Pasta med kødsovs/spaghetti with meatsauce/spaghetti bolognese, serving it with a green salad
* dinner on the Pirate Ship at Tivoli Gardens! 🙂
…and if young ‘uns don’t finish their veggies, the Cap’n’ will string ’em up ‘ere!
* æggekage/frittata to use up all those eggs and leftover veggies from Easter
* ‘warm’ salad of roasted sliced beef, rucola leaves, black kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes and a honey/mustard dressing
* krebinetter (Danish pork patties – recipe coming soon!), with potatoes, sugar snap peas and carrots
* homemade pizza – it’s been off the menu for a couple of weeks, so it’s time to roll it back out again!
That’s it – bon appétit – hope you have a thoroughly thrilling Thursday! 🙂