Happy Wednesday! It’s Anti-Procrastination day in Flylady Land. What have you been putting off because you think it’s going to take too long or you just don’t want to do it? I often hear from my coaching clients that they don’t enjoy menu planning…but they feel so good when it’s done! Need some inspiration? I plan our menu on Tuesdays (as part of Plan and Play). Here’s this week’s menu at Casa Copenhagen!
- cold potato salad, fried pork sausages, pickled beetroot and a spinach/tomato salad
- fresh cod fillets with baby new potatoes and garlicky green beans
- spicy Asian chicken with stir fry veggies and noodles
- oven roasted salmon and veggies with cucumber salad
- coconut beef stew with courgette and mashed potato (made in my Instant Pot on the slowcooker function)
- one day of the week for us is usually leftovers, a frittata/quiche made with any veggies which need using up, risotto or Danish smørrebrød (rye bread open sandwiches with various toppings) or the very occasional takeaway
- …and back on the menu is a British classic, Coronation Chicken…a curried chicken salad, takes 5 minutes to put together! Here’s how to make it…
Remember to K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, Sweetie! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
LLAP! Hugs! Diane
Need more inspiration? See my recipes and crafts playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxIYCyTLBED8ZP5_UDGRXUAvbPiuxOh95