Tuesdays are “Plan and Play ” in Flylady Land. Spend 10 or 15 minutes looking at what’s coming up this month/week…a wee bit of planning keeps the stress away! Check your bank statements, pay bills, send a birthday card… I plan our menu on Tuesdays and get my grocery list ready for shopping: it really saves money!
But without further ado, here’s what we’re eating this week at Casa Copenhagen!
- red Thai pork curry with jasmine rice and naan bread
- crispy breaded pork chops with rosemary potatoes and salad
- homemade quiche (leek and bacon) with potatoes and pickled beetroot
- chili sin carne (bean and veggie chili) made in my Instant Pot on the slow cooker function, with nachos, crème fraîche, salsa, cheddar, etc
- roast chicken with carrots and baked potatoes (all in the oven at the same time)
- one day of the week for us is usually leftovers, a frittata/quiche made with any veggies which need using up, risotto or Danish smørrebrød (rye bread open sandwiches with various toppings)
- and a British classic (a recipe created in 1953 for the Queen’s Coronation), “Coronation Chicken”. A five minute wonder! My video is here…
Remember to K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, Sweetie! And don’t forget to clean up as you go along, and “close” the kitchen when you have finished eating dinner.
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!
LLAP! May the Danish hygge be with you! Hugs!
Need more inspiration? See my recipes and crafts playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxIYCyTLBED8ZP5_UDGRXUAvbPiuxOh95