Happy Tuesday! If Christmas, New Year/the holidays has thrown you for a loop, it’s time to get some sanity back in the house and menu plan! Here’s this week’s menu at Casa Copenhagen! Remember to K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, Sweetie!
- tortellini with spinach and peas
- Haggis Pie (using canned Haggis from my pantry): haggis topped with mashed carrots and mashed potatoes
- my son is staying with us for a few days and will make Vietnamese Beef Pho
- hearty homemade leek and bacon quiche with a fresh, crunchy salad and pickled beetroot from a jar
- we will be having a takeaway meal this week to celebrate my husband’s birthday! (our restaurants are closed due to the Lockdown)
- one day of the week for us is usually leftovers, a frittata/quiche made with any veggies which need using up, risotto or Danish smørrebrød (rye bread open sandwiches with various toppings)
- An old family favourite – A Twist on Shepherd’s Pie – minced lamb in a creamy Philadelphia and tomato sauce topped with sliced potatoes. Fast, easy, tasty! My YouTube video showing how I make it is below…
Don’t forget to clean up as you go along, and “close” the kitchen when you have finished eating dinner. It’s so nice to wake up the next day and be greeted by your efforts!
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!
LLAP! May the Danish hygge be with you! Hugs!
Need more inspiration? See my recipes and crafts playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxIYCyTLBED8ZP5_UDGRXUAvbPiuxOh95