If you got caught up with life last week – it happens! – it’s not too late to join me for a Reset! Can you give me 10 minutes a day, for 5 days? That’s all it will take to turn things around if you’re feeling overwhelmed with your home, are constantly tired from rushing around or just don’t know how to get your home in shape and keep your life on track. And it won’t cost you a penny! Here are the videos. Take one each day. Packing list is below so you can get ready! Don’t believe that watching for 10 minutes each day will help you? Read what these 3 ladies said…
Thank you so much for the “retreat” this week! I looked forward to each video every morning. I got some things around the house done and took some time to pamper myself. Today’s video was especially good. The reminder to make my own sunshine, choose joy, even during a rough day is something I needed to hear today. I stumbled upon your videos only a couple weeks ago but they have been so inspiring. Thank you so much!MEGAN
Each video this week has been helpful to me in so many ways, but the main way is to show me how much of a difference 10 minutes can make in both cleaning and in self-care. It’s given me a sense of control that I didn’t feel before. It’s been a rough year and things will continue to be difficult for some time to come and I needed this boost to get me going. Thank you.SHARON
This week of (re)treat videos has been so incredibly helpful! I feel like I’ve made some real progress and improvement in my house. I loved the set timer to declutter and then the timer to pamper. And making a pamper basket this week really reminded me what types of things I had and that I need to be using them regularly. I’m also trying to set up meeting one of my friends once a week all these practices has been great and I’m going to try doing these things weekly. Thank you for all your help and encouragement!T W
I guarantee that this series will work for you if you will just take the first step. Are you willing to give it a try? What have you got to lose? Let’s go! Rah, rah, rah!
If you prefer to binge watch, or listen while you are doing chores, here’s the full playlist in ascending order, together with other helpful tips…
And here’s the packing list I mentioned in Monday’s video…
It would be great if you could bring the following items with you to our Virtual (Re)Treat. No worries if you don’t have them, absolutely not essential. And please don’t buy anything new, just use what you have available! I recommend choosing your outfit the evening before, so you are ready to jump right into our Virtual (Re)Treat. Okay, here we go…
- Notebook or a few sheets of paper.
- Pen or pencil.
- A timer (egg timer, kitchen timer) but you could also use your phone.
- A few basic cleaning supplies: a duster/rag, cleaning spray, mop. (You can see what I keep in my cleaning caddy in this very old video!)
- A container to store your “pamper items”. (Remember, please don’t buy anything! Use an old basket, tote bag, box.) Don’t know what to put into your pamper basket? See below!
IDEAS FOR YOUR PAMPER BASKET…
- Light reading. A magazine, brochure, book, library book, Kindle book.
- A colouring book, journal, sudoku/crossword/wordsearch book, etc. Colouring pens or pencils. Knitting, crochet, small craft materials. Bottle of kids’ soap bubbles.
- Favourite DVD, music playlist, meditation or fitness app, Wordle, Octordle.
- Any odd remnants or samples of hand lotion, foot cream, face mask, hair treatment, perfume samples, nail varnish, manicure/pedicure items.
- Essential oils, mini diffuser.
- Eye mask, fluffy socks, cozy blanket.
- LED candle, string of fairy lights.
- Water bottle, ready-mixed mocktail or cocktail, juice, smoothie, chai mix, herbal tea sachets, hot chocolate mix, gourmet coffee.
- A few small snacks. Your old favourites or try something new! Gourmet popcorn, nuts, müsli/energy/chocolate bar, exotic fruit.
There is no need to print out anything for our Virtual (Re)Treat. But here – for inspiration – are a few of the various charts I use to keep me on track…
IDEAS FOR YOUR WEEKLY SCHEDULE
FLYLADY REFRESHER COURSE
Need a run through of the Flylady system? See my Flylady Refresher Course playlist
Have a wonderful day!