Happy Shrove Tuesday, also known as Pancake Day! I’m still on my break from YouTube and Instagram (I unplug regularly to find some balance) but still going strong at home with my Daily Routines. Here’s this week’s menu at Casa Copenhagen…tonight is, of course, pancakes!
- chicken parmesan with wholewheat pasta and broccoli
- Pancake Day / Shrove Tuesday! We’re having savoury to start (cheese, ham and spinach) then sweet pancakes to follow.
- Massaman curry (a Thai curry with peanuts and potatoes), rice and naan bread
- baked gnocchi with sausage, tomato sauce and salad on the side
- suppe (Danish soup made with carrots, mini meatballs and dumplings) with homemade bread rolls (I have a 15 minute recipe here https://youtu.be/Plf5koeeB_0)
- one day of the week for us is usually leftovers, a frittata/quiche made with any veggies which need using up, risotto or Danish smørrebrød (rye bread open sandwiches with various toppings)
- and one of my husband’s signature dishes – which has been a huge success on YouTube for all those who have tried it – Creamy Baked Salmon (only four ingredients) Video is here …
Remember to K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, Sweetie! And don’t forget to clean up as you go along, and “close” the kitchen when you have finished eating dinner.
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!
LLAP! May the Danish hygge be with you! Hugs!
Need more inspiration? See my recipes and crafts playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxIYCyTLBED8ZP5_UDGRXUAvbPiuxOh95