Happy Tuesday! I know we’re all busy, busy, busy right now so I won’t hang about. Here’s what’s on the menu this week at Casa Copenhagen!
- Shakshuka with warm, crusty bread and butter
- homemade quiche with tomato and crab, salad on the side
- Mongolian beef (using minced beef) with stir fry veggies and rice
- Swedish meatball bake (tomato/basil sauce and mozzarella or cheddar cheese) with wholemeal pasta
- chops with ratatouille (I bake mine = easy and tasty!) and couscous
- baked ham (with brown sugar/mustard topping) with green beans and gratin dauphinois
- one day of the week for us is usually leftovers, a frittata/quiche made with any veggies which need using up, risotto or Danish smørrebrød (rye bread open sandwiches with various toppings)
- And I have the ingredients in the fridge for Creamy Salmon Pasta…a great standby when plans suddenly change and you need dinner in a hurry! My YouTube video showing how I make it is below…
Don’t forget to clean up as you go along, and “close” the kitchen when you have finished eating dinner. It’s so nice to wake up the next day and be greeted by your efforts!
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! Remember to K.I.S.S. – Keep It Simple, Sweetie!
LLAP! May the Danish hygge be with you! Hugs!
Need more inspiration? See my recipes and crafts playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxIYCyTLBED8ZP5_UDGRXUAvbPiuxOh95