Here’s what’s we’re eating this week at Casa Copenhagen:
|We’re not eating this fish…it’s going up on the kitchen wall!
Blue clay fish made for me by DD10 in art class 🙂
* Beef steaks with baked potato wedges, béarnaise sauce and fresh tomato and basil salad
* Tarteletter med høns i asparges (a Danish classic: small pastry cases filled with chicken and asparagus)
* Madder (Danish open sandwiches) on a night that I’m out at a school meeting and the kids will be fending for themselves
* Pasta med kødsovs/spaghetti bolognese/spaghetti with meat sauce
|Homemade cucumber salad|
* Danish pork sausages with homemade red cabbage coleslaw and homemade Danish cucumber salad
* Roast chicken with steamed carrots and coconut rice (I’ll prepare both the carrots and the rice in my beloved ricecooker)
|Ingredients for coconut rice, recipe is here|
* Leftover night – freshly cooked pasta with any leftover meat/veggies/sauce
Have a thoroughly thrilling Thursday! 🙂
3 thoughts on “Menu plan – Thursday 19 April 2012”
Homemade grilled pizza last night morphs into fixings for a lunch salad today, morphs into more grilled pizza tonight for Bud and I. Three meals out of the same ingredients. Easy on my wallet and my brain!
I have to admit I'm relieved! I thought for a moment the first pic WAS your fish for dinner and was worried that Those Danes might be Crazier that I thought!! What a lovely piece of art for your home 😀
Grilled pizza, on the barbecue? Yum, must try that sometime during the summer 🙂
Yes, I love the fish! All we need now are some chips to go with it…
Comments are closed.