This coming week we’re either out early or back late from various Christmas events and parties (hooray!), so there’ll be lots of easy-to-prepare-and-quick-to-wolf-down food at Casa Copenhagen:
* Tortilla Triangles with fresh veggie sticks on the side. Rice pudding for dessert (made the easy peasy way in my ricecooker, recipe and step-by-step pictures here), topped the Danish way with a knob of butter, cinnamon and sugar 🙂
* Pasta med kødsovs/spaghetti bolognese/pasta with meat sauce – whatever you wish to call it. The pasta is wholemeal, the meat is beef and the sauce is from a jar. Dolmio. Basta!
* Danish suppe – meatball and dumpling soup with homemade herb rolls
* Chicken fajitas and corn-on-the-cob
* a stick-to-your-ribs-Beef Stew, made in my crockpot, with fluffy dumplings (for little old moi, rest of family isn’t bothered) and boiled tatties
* Danish biksemad which has starred many a time here on the menuplan… Cubed, fried ham, onions and potatoes, topped with a fried egg and cubed beetroot. And don’t be stingy with the ketchup! ;D
Now that’s done, I can continue my bath. [Cue gratuitous shot of my swanky new bath for my blog pal, Sassy Jen 😀 Why, yes, that is a built-in ‘towel rail’ on the front of the bath. Matches the sink, which you might have seen in my earlier post Don’t quote me on that!]
I don’t have pretty feet and, to be frank, I don’t really care. But they’re getting the full treatment tonight because the poor things were out running in the snow again this morning…
Must get back to my bubbles…have a marvelous Monday! 🙂
2 thoughts on “Menu plan – Monday 6 December 2010”
Diane–I am not as brave as you are to run in the snow. God bless you. For that, you deserve the longest, hottest bath you can take! With no interruptions.
Hi Ms Caboo! Running in the snow isn't too bad – you just have to make it a short run with no stops…otherwise your nose turns to ice! LOL
Have a great weekend! 🙂
Comments are closed.