Happy Tuesday from sunny Copenhagen! We’re settling back into more normal routines now that all our recent celebrations are behind us and keeping to a simple menu as the weather is mostly sunny and warm. Here’s this week’s menu at Casa Copenhagen!
- Murgh Makhani, also known as “butter chicken” (Recipetineats has a tasty, simple recipe) with garlic naan bread and basmati rice
- Build-Your-Own-Burgers on wholemeal buns with salad, fried onions, crispy onions, cheese, sauces, etc
- Korean beef (we use the recipe from the Damn Delicious blog) with rice and lots of extra veggies
- homemade quiche with goat’s cheese, bacon and courgette served with new baby potatoes and cold, pickled beetroot
- Shakshuka with hot crusty bread (the BBC Good Food website has many variations on Shakshuka)
- barbecue marinated pork chops with pita bread and salad
- one day of the week for us is usually leftovers, a frittata/quiche made with any veggies which need using up, risotto or Danish smørrebrød (rye bread open sandwiches with various toppings) or the very occasional takeaway
- …and we’ve been eating a lot of Danish fruit salad – Abemad “Monkey Food”. The one which contains chunks of chocolate! Here’s how we make it…
Remember to K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, Sweetie! Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!
LLAP! Hugs! Diane
Need more inspiration? See my recipes and crafts playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxIYCyTLBED8ZP5_UDGRXUAvbPiuxOh95