Happy Wednesday from bitingly cold Copenhagen! Here’s this week’s menu at Casa Copenhagen – very simple menu this week with family favourites. Remember to K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, Sweetie – we are planning menus to save time and stress later!
- spaghetti Bolognese with individual bowls of salad on the side
- Korean BBQ with rice
- three bean/sweetcorn tortillas with all the trimmings (salsa, cheddar cheese, creme fraîche, guacamole)
- steak pie (I make the filling in my instant pot, similar to beef stew and top it with a layer of readymade puff pastry) with potatoes and carrots
- Croque Madame (basically a toasted cheese and ham sandwich, topped with a fried egg) with salad
- one day of the week for us is usually leftovers, a frittata/quiche made with any veggies which need using up, risotto or Danish smørrebrød (rye bread open sandwiches with various toppings)
- and an old family favourite, the Danish classic – “Boller i karry“! From stove to table in 15 minutes. My “how to” video is here …
Don’t forget to clean up as you go along, and “close” the kitchen when you have finished eating dinner. It’s so nice to wake up the next day and be greeted by your efforts!
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
LLAP! May the Danish hygge be with you! Hugs!
Need more inspiration? See my recipes and crafts playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxIYCyTLBED8ZP5_UDGRXUAvbPiuxOh95