I seem to be all over the place with posting my menu plans. But – on the bright side – at least I’m making them, writing them in my diary, buying my groceries once a week and (basically…) sticking to the plan. Hooray for small victories! 😀
We haven’t seen the sun much in Denmark this month. Only 17 hours this whole month (compared to an average of 45 hours)! So we need lots of comfort food and healthy veggies to keep our spirits up. Here’s one of DS14’s lovebirds, tucking into some fresh spinach… 😀
Here’s what’s on the menu for the rest of us at Casa Copenhagen this week:
* Oven roasted chicken, oven roasted beetroot and couscous
* Takeaway (DH is away on business and we are having a cosy DVD evening)
* Medister (Danish ’round’ sausage) with baby potatoes, sovs (creamy gravy) and red cabbage
* Steaks with béarnaise sauce, pomme frîtes and a spinach and tomato salad
* Chicken cordon bleu (ready made from the supermarket freezer section) with stir-fried veggies (using up what I have in the fridge)
* Breaded pork chops with a mash of potatoes/sweetcorn/fresh spinach/butter
2 thoughts on “Menu plan – Thursday 30 January 2014”
Hey Diane, I just wanted to let you know we enjoy your blog. We are trying to stick to a blog schedule and small victories should be applauded. 🙂 I was trying to make Danish donuts and your recipe came up.thats how we found your blog. My donuts were yummy but a bit misshapen. Oh, well next time. There's always tomorrow!!!
Hi Beth! These days I don't use this blog much – I mainly post over at blogs.denmark.dk/diane (about those crazy Danes and my life in wonderful, wonderful Copenhagen). Glad to hear that your donuts – like mine – aren't perfect! ;D
Comments are closed.