It’s been a windy – but incredibly dry – week here in Copenhagen. But watch out for those giant waves if you are down at the beach winterbathing! I try and keep my hair dry but was caught unawares yesterday and emerged like the proverbial drowned rat! 😉
But, hey, no time to hang around! DD11 is coming back this afternoon – she’s been away in Southern Denmark/Germany for the past week – and we’re getting for Her Return! 😀
Here’s this week’s menu at Casa Copenhagen:
* Trip to Sweden with my bffs = Swedish meatballs, salad, gratin dauphinois followed by a selection of cheeses, then chocolate cake
* Sushi with DS13 – we are the only two in the house who like it and we are alone tonight – yay!
* Pizza, spinach salad and chocolate cake – to celebrate DD11 coming home 🙂
* Lingongryta (Swedish stew of turkey, cream, soy sauce, stockcube, cranberry jam) with rice and carrots
* Baked Asian pork chops with wholemeal noodles and veggie sticks
|From last week…warm chicken, bacon and potato salad|
* Pariserbøf (Danish hamburger served on a piece of grilled bread, topped with horseradish, pickles, cubed beetroot and a raw egg yolk)
* Spinach tortellini with fresh tomato, grated carrot, leftover Swedish meatballs and croutons
Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend!
1 thought on “Menu plan – Friday 4 October 2013”
I am so glad Fall is finally making an appearance here in Iowa. It's time to start eating those delicious comfort foods! Last night: chicken and noodles. Yum.
Comments are closed.