It’s been a busy week…autumn is slowly but surely making inroads into our days, and I’ve got that ‘nesting’ feeling – you know that female-thing, where we want to move furniture around, etc. So I’m working with DD11 on decluttering her room 15 minutes at a time – thank you, dear Flylady, for teaching us not to hyperfocus! I bought a couple of new cushion covers from IKEA to ring the changes. And did a major declutter of the garden shed (ended up with a huge carload of junk which I immediately took to the local recycling centre – go me!). And a quick trip to a nursery to get some new plants to spruce up some old plant pots…
|Half for me, half for a friend 🙂|
But let’s not forget menu planning! Here’s what we’re eating at Casa Copenhagen this week:
* “Suppe” (Danish meatball, dumpling and carrot soup) with warm homemade bread rolls
* Takeaway pizza (on a day that we are all coming and going like balls in a flipper machine…)
* Breaded pork chops with red pepper, potatoes and a mixed salad
* Honey and lemon chicken with rice (made in my beloved rice cooker) and green beans
* Out to the summer school fête, where they sell fantastic Thai food
* Wholemeal pasta with tomato sauce and meatballs, green salad
* Out to the cinema with the whole family (going to see “Red 2”) with dinner afterwards in the centre of Copenhagen
Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend!
1 thought on “Menu plan – Friday 30 August 2013”
Love the flowers, my favorite color palette
Comments are closed.