My online grocery order was delivered this morning and, since we had a little snow last week – with lots more falling as I type tonight – it’s ‘comfort food’ time at Casa Copenhagen! 😀
* Cauliflower and carrot risotto made in my ricecooker (will add some leftover ham from the freezer)
* Forloren Hare (Danish meatloaf – my recipe is here on the blog) served with baby potatoes, lots of lovely sovs (sauce/gravy), beetroot and salad
* Whole roast chicken with bulgur (made in my ricecooker…) and roasted butternut squash
* Wholemeal pasta with leftover chicken and any veggies which are on their last legs
* Stegt flæsk med persillesovs (pork belly roasted until very crisp served with parsley sauce), baby potatoes and savoy cabbage (love that stuff!)
* something non-meaty – not quiche again – yet to be decided…feel free to chime in!
Bon appétit! 🙂