Mesdames et messieurs, meine Damen und Herren, Ladies and Gentlemen…I proudly present to you – the menu this week at Casa Copenhagen! 😀
|Last Saturday we had chocolate fondue for dessert…say ‘Ah’!|
* Oven roasted chicken pieces with wholemeal pasta (with oven roasted vegetables added to the pasta)
* The old standby…spaghetti med kødsovs a.k.a. spaghetti bolognese a.k.a. pasta with meatsauce
* Puff pastry pie – you put ready-made puff pastry into a quiche tin and add eggs mixed with crème fraîche (and a wee bit of mustard for some zing). Top with lots of grated cheese and chopped bacon and bake in the oven.
* Wholemeal tortilla triangles with veggie sticks, rice pudding for dessert
* Homemade pepperoni pizza
* Suppe (Danish meatball, dumpling and carrot soup) which is sometimes served as a main course in Denmark and Eve’s Pudding for dessert – one of the desserts Mum and I made on Sunday afternoons when I was small. I’ll post the recipe for that when I make it.
Bon appétit! 🙂
|No – we’re not eating this! These are rocks that DD8 collected from the school playground.
(The fork is just to give an idea of size.)
Can you believe she was walking around the playground with these rocks…in her coat pockets?!
The rocks have now been returned to their rightful owner ;D