Weather in Copenhagen could be better (who wants cold, wet and blustery?) but still having fun at FLY Camp! Looking forward to DH joining us tonight for the rest of the Easter break 🙂
- DD8’s turn to make breakfast today – chocolate croissants. And very good they were too! 🙂
- Room Inspection, followed by 15 minute declutter session in the kids rooms. Set those Flylady timers and go, go, go! 😉
- DD8 is working on papers (she has inherited that particular Achilles’ heel from me). DS10 is working on his desk.
- Solo Playtime (while I nip to supermarket for Gin supplies to tide us over Easter…Danish shops are closed Thursday, Friday and Monday)
- Make-your-own-roll (kids chose liverpâté, I chose seafood salad). Orange juice to drink and apple slices.
- Trip to Experimentarium, a science museum/playground. DD8 makes a great weather presenter, I’m still dreaming of being on the big screen 🙂
- DS10 is on kitchen duty and is making Roast Chicken for dinner
- The voyage into space – the Final Frontier – continues as we turn our living room into a cinema and watch Star Trek IV (DD8’s favourite, the film with the whales)
- Little Campers get the chance to swap dormitories tonight…they’re allowed to sleep in each other’s rooms or the guest bedroom
Night folks! Have a wonderful Wednesday! 🙂
2 thoughts on “FLY Camp – Postcard Time”
Ooh, I like the swapping beds idea. I think I'll use that one.
Hi Kim! The swapping beds idea is always a hit (just remember to include hot chocolate and a comic…) and, if the weather is really good, sleeping in a tent in the backgarden is great fun! 🙂
Comments are closed.