The Flylady is now sending out ‘Cruising for the Holiday’ missions and Danish shops are beginning to decorate – so it’s officially acceptable to start preparing for Christmas! We also put the clocks back last night – so it’s pitch black at 5.30pm now, which means it really feels like Christmas is just around the corner…8 weeks and counting! 🙂
What have I done so far?
- updated my Holiday Control Journal from previous years
- baked my Christmas cake, will ice it the week before Christmas
- bought all of DD7´s advent presents and wrapped them 😉
- bought a few other presents and wrapped them
- worked out what we are eating the 10 days my family are here
- started buying extra groceries/drinks/toiletries
- booked my appointment at the hairdressers for a cut & colour at the beginning of December
- organised my Christmas lunch with girlfriends
- got a couple of new dresses/tops for the party season 😉
So I’m off to a good start. How are you doing? Need some help or inspiration? Try the Flylady, Candace, Krista and Pippa.