What a fantastic response to our first day! Did you join in? Are you ready for Day Two of Ready, Set, September? We are working on our homes, getting things done and making daily self-care a priority! Self-care is the key to a joyful life and a cozy, clean home! If you always feel tired, get overwhelmed looking around your home, or are constantly on your feet but never get anywhere, then this week’s retreat is going to change everything. Believe me, I have been there myself! Living in the darkness but now back into the light. I can help you create the life you want, you just have to take the first step. Let’s go! I am here with the pom poms to cheer you on. Rah, rah, rah!
Here’s the packing list I mentioned in Monday’s video…
It would be great if you could bring the following items with you to our Virtual (Re)Treat. No worries if you don’t have them, absolutely not essential. And please don’t buy anything new, just use what you have available! I recommend choosing your outfit the evening before, so you are ready to jump right into our Virtual (Re)Treat. Okay, here we go…
- Notebook or a few sheets of paper.
- Pen or pencil.
- A timer (egg timer, kitchen timer) but you could also use your phone.
- A few basic cleaning supplies: a duster/rag, cleaning spray, mop. (You can see what I keep in my cleaning caddy in this very old video!)
- A container to store your “pamper items”. (Remember, please don’t buy anything! Use an old basket, tote bag, box.) Don’t know what to put into your pamper basket? See below!
IDEAS FOR YOUR PAMPER BASKET…
- Light reading. A magazine, brochure, book, library book, Kindle book.
- A colouring book, journal, sudoku/crossword/wordsearch book, etc. Colouring pens or pencils. Knitting, crochet, small craft materials. Bottle of kids’ soap bubbles.
- Favourite DVD, music playlist, meditation or fitness app, Wordle, Octordle.
- Any odd remnants or samples of hand lotion, foot cream, face mask, hair treatment, perfume samples, nail varnish, manicure/pedicure items.
- Essential oils, mini diffuser.
- Eye mask, fluffy socks, cozy blanket.
- LED candle, string of fairy lights.
- Water bottle, ready-mixed mocktail or cocktail, juice, smoothie, chai mix, herbal tea sachets, hot chocolate mix, gourmet coffee.
- A few small snacks. Your old favourites or try something new! Gourmet popcorn, nuts, müsli/energy/chocolate bar, exotic fruit.
There is no need to print out anything for our Virtual (Re)Treat. But here – for inspiration – are a few of the various charts I use to keep me on track…
IDEAS FOR YOUR WEEKLY SCHEDULE
FLYLADY REFRESHER COURSE
Need a run through of the Flylady system? See my Flylady Refresher Course playlist
Have a wonderful day and see you tomorrow!