Happy Tuesday from cold (and occasionally snowy) Copenhagen, Denmark! A quick check in with this week’s menu at Casa Copenhagen! Remember to K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, Sweetie!
- pork chops, rösti potatoes and stir fried veggies (courgette, red pepper, spinach)
- Pad See Ew (we have a recipe we normally use but will try this one for a change https://rasamalaysia.com/pad-see-ew/)
- a hearty Salade Nicoise
- Build Your Own Burgers (homemade burgers on buns with fries and salad)
- Okonomiyaki (a type of Japanese pancake made with lots of cabbage and spring onions) topped with bacon
- one day of the week for us is usually leftovers, a frittata/quiche made with any veggies which need using up, risotto or Danish smørrebrød (rye bread open sandwiches with various toppings)
- and an old family favourite that I can almost make with my eyes closed! Swedish Sausage Stew, or Svensk Pølsegryde as we call it in Danish. On the table in 15 minutes. My “how to” video is here …
Don’t forget to clean up as you go along, and “close” the kitchen when you have finished eating dinner. It’s so nice to wake up the next day and be greeted by your efforts!
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!
Need more inspiration? See my recipes and crafts playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxIYCyTLBED8ZP5_UDGRXUAvbPiuxOh95