Happy Tuesday! In yesterday’s video I was talking about Plan and Play day, and a simple routine to keep paper clutter from piling up! So here I am, sitting at my desk, timer set for 15 minutes, going through papers, looking at my diary and menu planning. Here’s this week’s menu at Casa Copenhagen! Remember to K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, Sweetie!
- Danish “tarteletter” – delicate pastry cases filled with chicken and asparagus, with potatoe and carrots on the side
- chicken stiry fry with cauliflower “rice”
- Scottish stovies made in my Instant Pot on the slow cooker function (I’ll be adding a jar of duck rillettes to it, to add a wee bit more flavour) and plenty of beetroot on the side
- tortillas with kebab and a fresh salad (red pepper, cucumber, tomato, shallot)
- Risotto (made in my Instant Pot on high pressure setting) with asparagus, lemon and parmesan cheese, crusty bread on the side
- one day of the week for us is usually leftovers, a frittata/quiche made with any veggies which need using up, risotto or Danish smørrebrød (rye bread open sandwiches with various toppings)
- and an old family favourite – my Dearly-Departed-Mother-in-Law’s “Thai Rejer” which you can see me demonstrating here …
Don’t forget to clean up as you go along, and “close” the kitchen when you have finished eating dinner. It’s so nice to wake up the next day and be greeted by your efforts!
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!
LLAP! May the Danish hygge be with you! Hugs!
Need more inspiration? See my recipes and crafts playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxIYCyTLBED8ZP5_UDGRXUAvbPiuxOh95