It’s Tuesday which means it’s “Plan and Play day” in Flylady Land and I’m sitting here planning the week’s menu. Saves stress, time and money – what’s not to love? We are continuing to use the Lifesum app for our menu inspiration (one of my kids is using it to track exercise, water, etc). The recipes are very easy to put together but not always quite to our taste so we’re substituting ingredients and, of course, using vegetables which are in season here in Denmark right now. So let’s get straight to it – here’s what’s on the menu this week at Casa Copenhagen!
- Bacon and feta chicken with courgette
- Mongolian beef with rice (a repeat from a couple of weeks ago, very tasty)
- not from Lifesum but from our list of family favourites, my Twist on Shepherd’s Pie (YouTube video is below)
- Simple chicken curry with cucumber/mint raita (and my homemade naan bread)
- Pesto pasta with stir fried veggies
- Tandoori grilled fish with salad and coriander yoghurt dip
- one day of the week for us is usually leftovers, a frittata/quiche made with any veggies which need using up, or Danish smørrebrød (rye bread open sandwiches with various toppings)
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! And remember to K.I.S.S. – Keep It Simple, Sweetie!
Need more inspiration? See my recipes and crafts playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxIYCyTLBED8ZP5_UDGRXUAvbPiuxOh95