What’s on the menu this week at Casa Copenhagen? A mixture of meals to suit the very mixed summer weather we are having!
- Forloren Hare (Danish meatloaf – my recipe is here ) A homemade one which I have in the freezer…I was going to use it last week but our plans changed. Served with potatoes, carrots and creamy gravy.
- Simple Red Thai Chicken (cooked by our son) with rice and naan bread
- Lamb burgers, pesto potatoes, ratatouille
- Spaghetti Carbonara with wilted spinach, my homemade foccacia (my recipe for foccacia is here)
- Pork chops with a tabbouleh salad (bulgur, parsley, onion, cucumber, tomato, fresh mint)
- Bibimbap (again! yes! it’s a staple in our house) made by our daughter
- Chorizo, chickpea and egg salad
- and, if our plans change (which they invariably do…), smørrebrød or leftovers!
We had a heatwave last week and have been eating a lot of koldskål…the taste of Danish summer!
You can see it in my Summer in Denmark YouTube video…
PS: Looking for more inspiration? I have plenty of easy recipes (and crafts!) on my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxIYCyTLBED8ZP5_UDGRXUAvbPiuxOh95