Oh my word…just two more weeks and school will be out for summer – yay! The next week is going to fly by – it’s a long weekend (Whitsun or Pinse as they say here), plus DS11 will be away at a scout course, DH and I are out at a party and there are school events… [she wrote, feeling tired just thinking about it]
Here’s this week’s menu – all easy to prepare and even quicker to eat!
* Cold pasta salad (carrot/cauliflower/broccoli) with sausages
* Grilled chicken (on the barbecue) with baked potatoes (finished off on the barbecue), grilled red peppers and salad
|Judging by the knife and fork,
I think it was probably DD9 who set the table… ;D
* Pasta med kødsovs/wholemeal spaghetti bolognese/wholemeal pasta with meat sauce
* Lamb kebabs with a salad of tomato, cucumber and feta cheese, rice made in my (beloved) ricecooker. Danish koldskål for dessert
* Leftover night – will use leftover rice (from the lamb kebabs) to make Egg Fried Rice with Prawns
* Out to dinner…don’t know what we’re getting and – frankly – I don’t care because I’m not cooking! Hooray for parties! 😀
That’s it – bon appétit!
Hope you have a thoroughly thrilling Thursday! 🙂