Just a quickie before I go to bed (as the actress said to the bishop…), here’s our menu plan for the week! 🙂
* ‘pasta med kødsovs’ – Danish spaghetti bolognese
* homemade ‘biksemad’ – Danish hash: cubed potatoes, meat and veggies, oven baked and topped with a fried egg and cubed beetroot (and a squirt of ketchup)
* quiche made with real, chunky bacon, mmmm! veggie sticks on the side
* glazed chops (recipe via Krista at http://typical-ramblings.blogspot.com) with brown rice and green beans
* chicken parmesan (which is chicken fillets in breadcrumbs on a bed of tomato sauce) with tagliatelle (noodles) and a green salad
* crockpot beef goulash with wild rice (done in my ricecooker) and topped with lots of red pepper, sour cream and cheddar cheese
And no doubt a homemade cake or two… ;D
2 thoughts on “Menu plan – Tuesday 26 October 2010”
Oh my Di, this has made me hungry!
But tell me more about the biksemad? It does sound a little, well, mad!
I have to do my menu plan tonight, no more putting it off (well, i wasn't really putting it off, i was out and you can't make a menu plan in your head when you don't know what's in your cupboards, eh?)
*ahem* I wanna know more about the actress and the bishop now.
Comments are closed.