This coming week is going to be fairly simple mealwise, as we are now officially into Christmas party mode and DH is away in Brussels a few days. Asked the kids what THEY would like to eat…so you can guess what’s coming, right? 😉
- Plans have changed the last couple of days, so tonight it was the quickest, easiest (though no less tasty for that matter…) meal for me to make. Spaghetti bolognese (spaghetti with meat sauce). Clean plates all round 🙂
- Chicken fajitas (didn’t make them earlier in the week) served with salad and lots of fresh veggies
- DH and I are out to a birthday dinner/concert by Denmark’s finest rockband Magtens Korridorer. The guitarist just happens to be our sweetie friend Rasmus…. 🙂
- Old family favourite of breaded chops, baby peas and gratin dauphinois
- Pizza. Again! LOL Homemade with the kids favourite topping, pepperoni. Don’t know where that comes from because I’ve never liked pepperoni.
- Wow, it’s the 1st of December!!! Scout night for the kids and they go at different times. They have requested burgers. I always serve them with individual bowls of veggie sticks and either crisps or potato wedges.
- DD7 and I are at a Christmas party early afternoon. I’m bringing sausage rolls (made with specially imported British pink pork sausage!) and ketchup to serve, of course, the others are bringing cookies and æbleskiver (Danish Christmas donuts) so we won’t need much dinner. Request for tonight is Danish meatball and dumpling soup.
That’s it! Bon appétit! 🙂
1 thought on “Menu planning Thursday – 26 November 2009”
Next time your dh is in brussels you just have to come along!!! You know that don't you!
Comments are closed.