- Didn’t make Blender Quiche yesterday, so that’s what we are having tonight. Will make it with leftover ham and lots of cheddar cheese.
- DH is out to dinner. Which means we can get takeaway! 🙂 And the kids will no doubt – just like their favourite Nintendo DS hero – want pizza! 🙂
- Not going to prepare a meal as such tonight (will probably have Danish smørrebrød: ryebread with various toppings) because we are out to a friend’s paaaaaarty! 🙂
- Will no doubt be tired after the party and, as the weather is cold, cold, cold we will need something nice and easy and warming. Roast chicken, broccoli and baby potatoes. Might do the chicken in the crock, but I’m worried that I might have a family rebellion on my hands if there is no crispy skin… Though if I make dessert then I can probably get away with it! 😉
- I have some beef in the freezer that I want to use up, so will make Beef Pasta Satay from Leanne Ely’s Saving Dinner book. Easy to make, always gets eaten up, and I have all the ingredients in my stock cupboard…
- Scout night for both DKs (at different times). Thinking that I will use up any leftover chicken and do a simple Fried Rice (I can make the rice in my ricecooker in the morning, so it’s cold by teatime) and add any veggies that I have lingering in the fridge. Krista has a very easy recipe for Chicken Fried Rice on her blog if you don’t know how to make it.
- When I decanted the contents of our old freezer into the new one, I discovered that I have been bulk buying prawns/scampi. So will put on my thinking cap and see what I can do to get rid of some of them! Please feel free to chime in… 😉
Bon appétit! 🙂