What’s for dinner? Here’s what we ate last week…
- Glazed honey mustard ham with new potatoes and broccoli
- Swedish Sausage Stew (“Svensk Pølsegryde”)
- Build-your-own-burger with salad and fries
- Frozen pizza with a spinach salad
- Cold potato salad with meatballs and a veggie platter
- Roast chicken with baked potatoes and carrots (all roasted in the oven together, one tray)
Bibimbap is a quick and easy family favourite. We make a variation of the recipe here https://mykoreankitchen.com/bibimbap-korean-mixed-rice-with-meat-and-assorted-vegetables/ We always triple or quadruple the sauce recipe, and keep it in a jar in the fridge.
More easy recipes and crafts on YouTube!